Sunday, March 15, 2009

Green Fest

Last night as I was trying to write as essay for another class of mine I saw an advertisement on TV about a event in Seattle called Green Fest. It caught my attention, so I wrote down the Web site so I could check it out and see what Green Fest was all about. It sounded somewhat interesting. Accordind to their Web site, Green Fest is:
  • The largets sustainability event in the world
  • It is the only green even that screens exhibitors for their commitment to sustainability, ecological balance and social justice
  • And each year it gets closer to being a zero-waste event.

The event in Seattle is the last weekend in March and is held at the Seattle Convention Center. It sounds interesting, they have all sorts of exhibits including ones on green burials, composting, green skin care, etc. Danny Glover will also be there as a key note speaker.

Here is a link to their Web site http://www.greenfestivals.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment