Thursday, February 26, 2009

This week has been incredibly busy, and the end of the quarter is coming up quickly. I have been keeping up with my goals for the quarter. But, the hardest by far for me to do is take the bus twice a week to work. I take the bus everyday to school and then usually walk home, but the extra half-an-hour of sleep is hard to give up.
This week in class we had an assignment to create a new marketing campaign that targeted students. Mine was about buying local foods. I love that we have so many farm options out in the county and the summers are so much fun when you go with your friends and pick raspberries and strawberries, then make some great jam! More people just need to be aware of the great things that Whatcom County has to offer. My tagline was "Be Passionate about Bellingham!"
So enjoy the snow, and "Be Passionate about Bellingham!"

No comments:

Post a Comment